Identify donor resources for long-term organizational sustainability
- Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations (international foundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies and private corporations offering donations)
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Maintain a website and regularly update it with information about organization’s work
- Assist the Director in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Assist the Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster etc.
- Assist in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization